So simple and easy, and protein-heavy! If you’re bored of tofu, add miso, which is fermented soybeans, as a glaze. I used a silicone brush to add the glaze, but maybe next time I’ll thin out the glaze the dip the tofu in for a smoother finish.
I also added Everything but the Bagel seasoning, but it was actually overpowered by the miso. It made the tofu slabs look great, but didn’t add a significant amount of flavor. Maybe next time I’ll just add some sesame seeds instead of the whole seasoning mixture.
- 1 block of tofu
- 2 tbsp miso
- sesame seeds or Everything but the Bagel seasoning
- Cut the tofu into slabs, about 16 pieces.
- Mix the miso with 1–3 tbsp water and mix until you reach your desired consistency.
- Brush the tofu with the glaze.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds or other seasonings.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes, enjoy!